the productivity and safety of cable-logging operations.
The CutoverCam is a remote controlled camera system that provides a spotter’s view of the cutover to the hauler operator. The CutoverCam can be used when grappling or when using chokers.
- Improved vision results in improved productivity
- No need for a spotter
- Reduce the risk of hang-ups and breakage that would be more likely to occur if the hauler operator were working blind
- Breaker out safety is greatly improved when the hauler operator can see and respond instantly to problems in the breakout area.
- Joystick control of pan, tilt and zoom
- High-definition, low latency video
- Light weight one piece construction [3.5kg]
- Video interrupt warning
- Internal batteries capable of more than 16 hours of run time
Purpose Designed and Built
The CutoverCam can be used with a grapple or when using chokers
Control console for CutoverCam
Hauler operator has a great view while an excavator feeds the grapple
ATL was created to improve safety and productivity in the forestry industry
through the use of teleoperation and vision systems.
ATL is dedicated to delivering practical solutions for loggers.
+64 (0)21 210 3350
Website by Creativemuscle © 2017